Blogging

Blogging
Blogging "your window to the world"

Thursday 19 September 2019


When God Positions You


When God POSITIONS you, He has a way of putting you in a place where you have no choice but to move from the safe center to the uncertain edge of a new experience!

It’s here that you learn the value of faith and fuel of prayer.

Once you have taken that leap of faith you can say Job42:5 “I had heard of You only by the hearing of the ear, but now my spiritual eye sees You.

Nothing can rob you of this revelation

Oh yes sometimes the road ahead is unchartered, sometimes obscured, sometimes seems inaccessible but if He takes us to it, He will take us through it. I don’t always get it right because I am human and sometimes frail compared to the obstacles but I have learnt to embrace my life as it is without regrets, or post-mortems about the past, without offence in the present and unfailing faith in a future where God is already.


No comments:

Post a Comment

WE ALL HAVE A MAP IN OUR SOUL Life is a GIFT We are called to live in the now but some tend to live in the past, some tend to live ...